Saturday, January 7, 2012

Travel.

Day #6. I have 30 minutes left in today. It still counts right?
Traveling. Going new places. To say I love it would be an understatement. Taking new trips and flying in airplanes excites me so much. I took a trip to Colorado back in September for a lighting and portraiture course with IPS, and loved it. They taught us how you can use flashes and lights to make amazing images. It was a wonderful week, and I learned so much!
After the class ended, my wonderful friend Kira came and picked me up, and we spent the rest of the day hanging out in Denver. I got to take her senior pictures...then we just hung out. It was SO much fun. And guess what? Kira is with me right now! She is here in Georgia hanging out for a few days.











































No comments:

Post a Comment