Thursday, February 24, 2011

Right Now - A new series!

Over the last couple of months I have really been learning the importance of enjoying life...right where it is...right. now. I'm sure you've all noticed how time seems to fly a bit faster every passing year!

I love planning things, and then anticipating the fun! I think I'd almost come to a point where I lived for the exciting things that were coming up. But I'm finally realizing that so so so many amazing things happen between fun activities. I've really started to appreciate and learn the value of the "here and now"...and I'm loving it! That's one of the biggest reasons why I love photography so much.... taking a moment and makes it stand still. That excites me. Big time!

With that being said, I'm starting a series on my blog. I'm going to be calling it "Right Now". I'll be posting things I appreciate/am thankful for right now!

So today I am thankful for my nephew, little e (aka, Ethan). Of course I'm thankful for my nephew Timmy also, but Ethan is the man for today! haha. I can not believe how fast this little kiddo has grown up! He's talking like crazy now, and is almost as big as Timmy! I actually need a video on here, because I think one of the cutest things about him is his little lisp. Sooo cute! I love that little monkey!

While you look at the pictures, see if you can point out something similar in every picture. Hint: it tells a lot about something he likes ;-)

















1 comment:

  1. Love it Hailey! What a good reminder to not always be looking ahead to what's coming next, but to stop and enjoy now!Thanks, girl! =)

    ReplyDelete