Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hurray for Tuesdays!

Today is Tuesday! I had been working Tuesday afternoon- evening...but now it is my day off. As I've mentioned before, I make a list and schedule for just about anything now. Otherwise, I will definitely forget! So yesterday, knowing I would have the whole day to get things done, I made a list and schedule for everything I needed to get done today, and it has gone marvelously!

That schedule started with waking up at 8:00. Ahh, sleeping in feels SO nice! I also made time to go to a coffee shop to work on editing. This is something I hope to do on a weekly basis. I was so amazed at how much I got done in just two hours! Yay for productivity!! Then I was able to spend some time outside (beauuuutiful day!) working through some goals and thinking through branding for my business. Last week, I really learned the importance of branding, so I'm working hard on that! So I'm very excited for what's in store for the next few months!

While going through my pictures from last week, I came across this one. Love it. That's my friend Babbs....she loves her coffee =)

More pictures from the Journey Event coming very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment