Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Attention Nikon Users!!

Nikon users! This blog post is for YOU! I wanted to let you know that I am selling my Nikon Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S lens.

I've almost shed a few tears over this decision, but it must happen. Here's what happened....I upgraded to an FX camera a few months ago, which means I can no longer use this DX lens. Would you believe I almost didn't go FX because of this lens?? Yeah, that's how much I LOVE it!!! I mean, it just looks cool....not to mention the fact that it is SO SHARP! Probably the sharpest lens I've ever used.

So yes, it's for sale, and I'm going to list it on ebay. But I wanted to let you guys know about it before I list it tomorrow. I'm going to sell it for a buy it now price of $1,000. You should buy it...it's the coolest lens EVER!

And did I mention it's in absolute perfect condition? Cause it is....









*HUGE thanks to my lovely friend Anna for taking the pictures!*

No comments:

Post a Comment