Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions?

I've never been a huge person on new years resolutions, but blogging is going to be something I really am going to try to be better about this year! I've finally fixed a few things on my blog, which will make things soo much better! Be on the look out though...with in the next few months, I'm giving this thing a face lift! It's quite over due :) So, thanks a head of time for your patience! =)

I'm working on a "best of 2010" post....be looking for it very soon. In the meantime, here is a picture I took of my to do list from Tuesday night. See how it says blog? Yup! I can finally cross it off! =)



My friend and I are working on doing little photo projects to challenge ourselves that will hopefully result in some creative shots! This week was "getting the details". Any of you fellow photogs out there should join us! Take one photo each day, and if you get the chance, blog about it!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment