Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anna =)

She's a blonde. She looks like me. She is four days younger than me. We talk pretty much everyday (whether it's through text, email, quick IM, or a phone call). She listens to me ramble. She listens to me freak out. She takes amazing pictures. She supports me whenever I need it. She prays for me. She memorizes verses with me. She tells me exactly what she thinks. She challenges me spiritually. She plays the piano like a pro. She's always doing favors for me. She gives with no expectation of return. She's super creative. She is an amazing artist. She's pretty much hilarious. She strives to do what is right. Most importantly, she loves the Lord.

She's my best friend.

As I was writing all of that, I realized I could go on and on! I've known Anna since we were 8 and our friendship has grown in so many ways! We've been through some really tough times together, but I'm so grateful God was able to grow us both "through it all". I don't know what I would do without Anna! She is one of the most encouraging people I know! I don't know how many times I've said "Ugh, I hate taking pictures, those turned out awful, I'm never doing it again!!" And she's been right there to remind me that we learn through our mistakes. She always says something good about them. "No they're not girly, they look awesome!" Just about every morning I wake up to have a text from her that says something a long the lines of "Morning!!!! I hope you have a great day!! I'm praying for you!"

One of the best things about Anna is her love for God. She is excited about life, and what God is doing. I've often sent long emails to her about struggles, and she always replies with scripture and encouragement. She has such a love for God and others. I am constantly learning from her!!

Does she sound like the perfect friend? Well she's pretty much amazing. All I can do is thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful, Godly friend. I really can't say enough good things about her. And that's the way it should be with your best friend!

I love you Anna!!


(Random door handles I thought were pretty cool)

















































































1 comment: