Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Lunsford Family

Sorry about the slow blogging lately! I have several blog entries I want to get up...now I just need to find the time to do it ;-)

So, this is the Lunsford family! Last Saturday we met at the beautiful Stone Mountain for some family photos! They have a beautiful family, and I had so much fun photographing them!

Many thanks to my amazing friend Anna who was able to come a long on the shoot also. She was wonderful! She held onto all of my bags and best of all, gave me water! haha, that may not sound like such a big deal, but I always get SO thirsty during my shoots. She also captured some great candid shots! I always love it when she comes a long with me :)

Here are just a few from the shoot. I have many more I hope to able to show another time!





Tickle party!!

aww....I just love this shot! So sweet!

Such a cutie!

Allison, you are BEAUTIFUL!!



1 comment: