Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joe and Alyssa - Couples

I'll start off giving you a little background of how I know Joe and Alyssa. Alyssa's family went to church with my family several years ago. They were missionaries to Spain for many years, and she moved back to the States for college. I hadn't seen her in a really long time, other than facebook. =] I hadn't met Joe until our shoot...but he was great, and they an awesome couple!

So, last weekend Katelyn, Lindsey, and I went to Greenville, SC to see Ashlyn at school. Before we went, me and Alyssa had been talking about possibly doing some portraits while I was there. Well, everything worked out, and we got to get some pictures in downtown Greenville, which is seriously the most amazing place to shoot! There were SO many spots for pictures...I could have shot there for hours!

Alyssa and Joe were amazing! I hardly had to pose them at all. They were so photogenic. Joe had tons of ideas, which I love!! So, as you can tell, I had a blast! Thanks letting me take some pictures of you guys!

























No comments:

Post a Comment