Sunday, February 14, 2010

Erica and Jed :: Engagment

Erica contacted me about doing some engagement photos a few weeks ago. Jed was going to be coming to Ga. for a visit on this particular weekend. When the snow was falling so hard on Friday, I was a little disappointed because I thought we were going to have to cancel, but the sun came out Saturday, and melted the ice on the roads. I watched as it melted the snow also :( We did change locations, and I'm so glad we did! We ended up taking the pictures in Anna's neighborhood, which turned out to be beautiful! There were some spots that were still snowy from the shade.

So here is a sneak peak from our shoot on Saturday! =]


I love the landscape in this one!


Fences and snow....love it!


Snowball fight!!!


Anna let me use her wide angle lens for this. I love it!


See the reflection of the clouds in the windows??


Ahhh! Red barn and snow! I was loving this shoot!

Thank for the fun afternoon Erica and Jed! You guys were great braving that COLD weather!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, love the second one!! :D Pictures in the snow are simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete