Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Booth Family

Back in the Fall I took the Booth's family pictures. I had such a great time! They are the sweetest family, and Rob and Rachel are doing a great job at raising their 3 girls! =]

I didn't post them because Rachel wanted to use them for Christmas gifts. We went out with the whole family and took some pics, and then my sister Lindsey kept the girls while Rob, Rachel, and I went out to get some couple pictures. They are completely out of order, so sorry about that.
Also, Lindsey was great helping me out by getting smiles while I snapped away.
Here are some of my favorites!










I love the black and white with the next few pictures!








I love Audrey and Hailey's hair curled!











This is so sweet! Rachel is such a wonderful mom!























I love how all of the girls have the same expression!


Rachel was blowing bubbles at them.





Tickle party! I love this picture!





Such adorable little girls!


Playing on the playground!


No comments:

Post a Comment