Friday, December 18, 2009

Cute Kids!

I'm trying to catch up on some blogging! Part 2 of the Smoaks pictures will be up soon. I haven't blogged the rest of those yet because I'm in the process of switching computers, and those are still on the other computer.
The nephews came over the other day...and the sun was shining!! The first time in quite a while actually. So I asked them if they wanted to play outside. The jumped at it, and I grabbed my camera =]


This little guy is getting so big! Doing everything Timmy does. He's walking now, and can say a few words. Hard to believe!








I love those blue eyes!


Yes, I know there are ugly trashcans in the background, but his expression is priceless. He loves playing outside!














Can you tell it was cold out there? His face is red =]





He was kidding the ball around for forever!


Katelyn babysat yesterday and I had to snap some pictures of the kids. They have the most amazing big brown eyes!!


This is out of order, but I don't know how to fix it. And no, Timmy didn't take the picture, my mom did ;)






MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

1 comment: