Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Me and my Bestie! :)

Well, it's been a long time since I've blogged :-S I'll admit I've been a bit lazy when it comes to blogging. I hate taking the time to resize a tons of pictures them putting them on here ;) But I decided it was time to quit slacking ;) I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures lately, mainly just some of sisters and nephews here and there...but me and Brittany are going on a missions trip to Germany and Romania, so I should have lots of pictures to post after that :)

On another note, me and Kate went to hang out with Bek and Anna last Thursday, so me and Anna went to take some pictures...here are some of them :)
































1 comment:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The pictures are all so crisp and clear, and I LOVE the colors!!! Way to go, Hailey!! ;D btw, I have that purple shirt...hehe! ;D

    ReplyDelete